Thread: The Adventurer

Default The Adventurer

They were showing the episode The Bradley Way last night. It was quite strange, but didn't seem much more so that Department S or a really bad episode of the Avengers. Cheapness was certainly the key to this one, it ends up with three ambulances driving around and weaving in and out of each other, but the camera filming it is so wobbly it gave me a touch of motion sickness.

I would say it was nice to see Anthony 'The Master' Ainley and Richard 'The Allo Allo Colonel' Marner but they hardly did anything of note, so it wasn't really.

I only caught the last twenty minutes, so it seems I was spared the semi-nude shots of Gene Bradley that pepper this episode. Ah well!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

We saw another on Saturday. It was everything that was promised.

My favourite bit is Gene Bradley punching the audience in the titles!
    It had a great theme though.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Quote Originally Posted by SiHart View Post
    My favourite bit is Gene Bradley punching the audience in the titles!
    I think I know what you mean by that, but that just conjurs up a very surreal-yet-violent image.

I must look out for this series, as it's an ITC show that I've neither seen nor know anything about at all.

By the way, isn't Gene Barry, he of 'War Of The Worlds' and 'Burke's Law' fame? Or is Gene Bradley his character's name?

it's spot on
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Adventurer star (and old git, allegedly) Gene Barry has died. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091211/...bit_gene_barry

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.