Default hier underneith dis lidl staen....

( verbatim quote off the "genuine" headstone of robert, earl of huntington )
    anyone else grateful for this most recent rob in'hood adaptation ( with particular appreciation for keith allen) ?

Although I have a certain fondness for the Richard Greene version of the 1950s, I like the new version, it's a bit of frothy entertainment for a dark Saturday evening. I think it's fun, and Keith Allen's portrayal of the Sheriff is great without being OTT.

We've been watching Robin of Sherwood this week, and that for me remains the finest ever version of the Robin Hood myth. Better in just about every way than the recent BBC series. IMO of course

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Every version Of Robin Hood features a different interpretation they're all just as enjoyable for me

I agree with you Stuart. But it's Robin Hood so it's a great storyline and you really have to mess it up to make it bad! I really do enjoy the new BBC version of the first Hoodie... Must admit though I still don't understand why they did that to... Marian.
    Geoff

spotted keith allen as a P.I in "new tricks"