Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Big Brother - BACK at last!

Some Angel gimpette in a top hat has just went in. I'm going to BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO all night!!

Karly's up next. They always pick the best folk from Scotland, don't they?

It's picking up after a bad start!

SiHunt will appreciate that Brazilian gay boy I'm sure

This could be the most annoying lot yet!

Though I think I've said that every year since Big Brother 6...And on a pervyness level, there are at least a couple who are rather foxy...But I'll probably just download the pics if they do get undressed!
    "RIP Henchman No.24."

Wayne Guest

Is this still going?
    I'd never even realize if it wasn't for Milky & his threads.

Have Kate Lawler & Imogen Thomas done a lesbian sex tape yet?
    That would make all these years of BB worth while.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Is this still going?
    I'd never even realize if it wasn't for Milky & his threads.

Have Kate Lawler & Imogen Thomas done a lesbian sex tape yet?
    That would make all these years of BB worth while.
    Fraid not, though the leaked homemade one of Imogen and her boyfriend is quite fun!

And as I'm in a shallow, shallow mood - here's a youtube video of Sophie - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fhENYhdfWc - and if you were to search for "Sophie Reade Playboy" you'd find some quite cool pics too!
    "RIP Henchman No.24."

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Fraid not, though the leaked homemade one of Imogen and her boyfriend is quite fun!
    It's a bit dark though.

Pip Madeley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    as I'm in a shallow, shallow mood - here's a youtube video of Sophie - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fhENYhdfWc -
    God that was dull. She didn't get them out!

Wayne Guest

I didn't get that far. As soon as she opened her gob i switched off.

Average Jordan/Barbie types don't do owt for me.

I only liked Imogen because of her slavic features, & Kate Lawler for this:

(And Celebrity Wrestling!)

Quote Originally Posted by Pip Madeley View Post
    It's about the only time she didn't...now her surname's been published it turns out she's quite a well known glamour model, and there are photos of her all over the net.
    "RIP Henchman No.24."

Damn - I'm on the other side of the world and completely clueless.

Thank God!

Quote Originally Posted by Pip Madeley View Post
    What did you expect, its on You tube. They don't have anything remotely "interesting" as it's against their rules of use...or something.

Wayne Guest

I find that out when i uploaded Jo Castleton getting her kit off in 'Zygon'.
    It was my very first upload, & i got a warning off 'em!

Sophie's Playboy spread does even less for me than Britney's OMFGGG!! topless pics in today's News of the World!

Both work for me!

I've a feeling this could be a lot better than recent series (not that that would take much), and am enjoying it so far...I just hope that none of the more intriguing housemates gets voted out tonight...
    "RIP Henchman No.24."

Angel's full frontal works for everyone!

Axed!
    Channel 4's final series of reality TV show Big Brother will be broadcast next year, it has announced.

The station, home of the programme since it began in 2000, will honour its deal to screen series 11 next summer.

Channel 4's director of television Kevin Lygo said the show "had reached a natural end point on Channel 4 and it's time to move on".

Big Brother has suffered from falling ratings in recent years, with the current run the least watched.

The latest series has picked up about two million viewers per show, compared with an audience high of eight million in 2002.

Speaking at the broadcaster's new schedule launch, Channel 4 head Julian Bellamy said: "Big Brother has been our most influential and popular programme over the last decade."

But he added that "inevitably we're both excited and ever-so-slightly terrified by the prospect of getting by without it".

Mr Bellamy said the loss of Big Brother would leave a "huge hole" in the station's schedules, but would prompt "the most fundamental creative overhaul" in Channel 4 history.

He stressed that Channel 4 was not seeking a like-for-like replacement for the reality programme, but admitted that fans of the show would be "disappointed" by its demise.

He said the final series next year would "be an opportunity to give Big Brother an appropriate send-off and celebrate one of the most extraordinary programmes, not just in the history of Channel 4 but of TV in general".

The broadcaster said it had already started to allocate funds which would have been spent on Big Brother into new drama.

The show also spawned Celebrity Big Brother, with one more series of the spin-off to be screened at the beginning of 2011.

Big Brother may not disappear from British TV screens, with the prospect of producers Endemol securing a deal with another broadcaster.

Best news all day!

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

It's about time. It's been flogged like a dead horse for a good few years now and should have been axed ages ago. As if any proof of just how rubbish it is now is needed, look how little of it got into the media. Even I, who never watched it, couldn't help but know who half the housemates were in previous series, but this year I'm delighted to say I never knew a single one!

Will Big Finish pick up the rights to do Audio Only Big Brother?
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Why are they even bothering with 2010 though if it's run it's course?

Coming 2011 ... Animal Farm.

Seriously though - do you think in 2020 we'll look back on BB with "what was that all about then"?
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......

Some of us have been thinking that from day one...

It's the last line:
    Big Brother may not disappear from British TV screens, with the prospect of producers Endemol securing a deal with another broadcaster.
    that has me worried!
    Assume you're going to Win
    Always have an Edge

It'll probably be Sky or something so who cares. What IS good news is that they are going to use the money to produce dramas not just find another horrible reality show to replace it.

Captain Tancredi Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCrowNZ View Post
    Why are they even bothering with 2010 though if it's run it's course?
    Probably depends on the nature of their contract with Endemol- if they buy it in blocks of two or three years at a time then 2010 is already bought and paid for. When it started, it had a veneer of psychological respectability because it was billed as a social experiment- you bring together people from different backgrounds, classes, races, gay, straight, allsorts basically- and see how they manage to survive as an isolated group. Unfortunately what happened was that within a couple of years the psychology had been replaced by gimmickry and a perception that the way to win it was to be outrageously camp, dim enough to be able to suck the intelligence out of people standing nearby or just plain silly and over the top.