Default FAQ about Time Travel

I saw this film when I was stuck in Birmingham overnight, and needed to kill some time.

Although it is a low budget movie, there was a lot to enjoy, and some real clever twists.

Anyone else seen it?
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCrowNZ View Post
    I saw this film when I was stuck in Birmingham overnight, and needed to kill some time.

Although it is a low budget movie, there was a lot to enjoy, and some real clever twists.

Anyone else seen it?
    Not yet, but I have it on order from LoveFilm! ;-)
    One Day, I shall come back, Yes, I shall come back,
    Until them, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties, Just go forward in all your beliefs,
    and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine!

Same here! Thought it looked mildly amusing.

Pip Madeley Guest

It's on my Lovefilm list too - doesn't seem any danger of it actually being sent to me though!

Quote Originally Posted by Pip Madeley View Post
    It's on my Lovefilm list too - doesn't seem any danger of it actually being sent to me though!
    They are in the process of sending me the first disc of The Avengers S1 & 2 boxset though!
    Until them, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties, Just go forward in all your beliefs,

Cool - so sometime soon will have someone to talk to about it! I feel sometimes I was the only person to see this - when I saw it at the cinema, there was me and a couple.

I think it's very well written, a very clever piece of film, but it's no blockbuster movie, with most of the action revolving around a single location. One of the movies I enjoyed the most this year, although I did go into it with no real expectations having seen no publicity.
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCrowNZ View Post
    One of the movies I enjoyed the most this year, although I did go into it with no real expectations having seen no publicity.
    I had the same experience when I saw 'In the Bleak Midwinter' at the cinema. I had a free afternoon and just went to see whatever was on. I knew virtually nothing about the film, but came out having seen one of the best films I have ever seen at the flix!

I'd never heard about this before, but it's got a good cast and a pretty high rating on IMDB, so will have to see if I can get hold of it.

On the subject of low budget time travel films, has anyone here seen Primer? It's a ridiculously complicated affair, I thought I understood it at the time, but now I'm not so sure...

I had the same experience when I saw 'In the Bleak Midwinter' at the cinema. I had a free afternoon and just went to see whatever was on. I knew virtually nothing about the film, but came out having seen one of the best films I have ever seen at the flix!
    Me too, indeed I took along a female friend who squealed in horror when it became apparent that it was in black and white, but by the time it finished she loved it to pieces, as did I. Most of the time I try to see films mid-week in the afternoon if I can, as I'm really not a far of packed cinemas, especially when you get groups of talkative twats in.
    "RIP Henchman No.24."