Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Gently View Post
    Couldn't have been conceived in the TARDIS. At the start of Ep 1 Amy & Rory were in a flat discussing the time they had away from the Doctor & all the things it appeared the Doctor had been up to in history.

no doubt Moffatt, will come up with his usual timey whimey explaination it would be funny if it turned out to be Amy and The Doctors child just to see the reaction on the forums at the thought of the Doctor having sex with one of his companions.

Interesting the bunk beds comment. Is this indication that there HASN'T been any hanky panky in the TARDIS?

Si.

I'm sure Amy is always on top.

Rory and Amy must have had their fair share of single-bed sex in their time...

Without reading any of the rest of this thread - I wonder if it's going to be Sontarans next week? The flesh/cloning aspect looks rather similar to the scenes in The Sontaran Strategem.

Though if it was, we would probably know by now.

I hope not. The Sontarans were - in one's humble op - crap in the old days and they're even worse now.

Perhaps Rory is the Meddling Monk with a fob watch? That would explain Time Lord genes in Amy's baby.
    For every fail, there is an equal and opposite win.

...Oh, who am I kidding?

We still don't know that the child actually *IS* Amy's baby!

I think the baby is Lady Gaga's.

The way things are going, you could well be right!

Being pregnant would be a good way to write someone out of the series, actually. Unless Amy spends most of next year running around corridors with a pushchair.

I'm confused - is next week's The Almost People the last one before the summer break ? I thought there was another one to go, but Matt Smith on the One Show implied that the massive cliffhanger happens this coming Saturday
    Bazinga !

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Masters View Post
    I'm confused - is next week's The Almost People the last one before the summer break ? I thought there was another one to go, but Matt Smith on the One Show implied that the massive cliffhanger happens this coming Saturday
    There's a massive cliffhanger this week leading in to the last episode before the break ... at the end of which there'll be an even more massive cliffhanger! It's massive cliffhanger central around here these days!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Masters View Post
    If Matt Smith has said that, I don't think it's being spoilery to say that both are true. (But I'll put it in tags, just in case.) There is a big twist at the end of episode six but there's also another episode to follow next week... presumably with an even bigger one.

OK, thanks - that makes sense.

Lets hope the video machine doesn't die for at least 10 days
    Bazinga !

Quote Originally Posted by Rob McCow View Post
    Being pregnant would be a good way to write someone out of the series, actually. Unless Amy spends most of next year running around corridors with a pushchair.
    D'you mean next series or next year? I thought Amy and Rory are leaving by year's end

I reckon all this "Gangers" stuff is actually happening on Mondas, and that's the cliffhanger.
    For every fail, there is an equal and opposite win.

...Oh, who am I kidding?

I pray to God you're wrong, that would be awful.

We've got a big cliffhanger next week, that 's enough to know. Why did they have to warn us about this weeks big surprise as well? Now I'll just be sitting through the episode waiting for it! Can't they keep anything a total surprise? Ironically they made such a big deal out of avoiding spoilers but they've "spoiled" the existence of every single spoiler themselves. Why not leave just a few of them unmentioned? The end of episode 6 would have been a great place for an
    Unexpected plot twist, as we'd all have been expecting it the following week.

Si.

I was struck by a thought this morning. This is not a spoiler, as I've no idea if it's true or not, but it's the kind of speculation that if proved correct, might spoil things for those who read it, so you have been warned.

Okay, so. One thing I have heard about Episode Seven is that we "learn who one of the characters is". That sounds bang on like it's River Song, right? What if it's not? What if it's eye-patch lady? And if so, the cliffhanger at the end of this Saturday's episode could well be something along the lines of Amy Pond waking up to find someone's been prodding her memories. There she is, alone in a room save for the eye-patch woman. Crash credits.

Just a thought.

I've caught the ad for this week's episode.
    Looks good but... why is Rory wearing his Roman costume again? I mean, as impractical clothing for going into battle with things from space go...

Ah, but at least Leela could use a knife!

Just been reading a few threads about series six and related topics over on Digital Spy. I think now, more than ever, I understand and fully agree with Steven Moffat's rant against 'fans'.

Any quotes, or shall I just take your word for it?

Teaser trailer for the next half is here (scroll down).

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    Teaser trailer for the next half is here (scroll down).
    Am I losing something in mobile translation or so you mean the clip with the skeletal arm and the sonic from the end of A Good Man Goes To War?