Default Matt and Karen Signing in HMV Oxford Street

Doctor Who’s Matt Smith and Karen Gillan To meet fans at HMV Oxford Street

HMV London, 150 Oxford Street W1
    Monday 8th November
    1pm - 3pm

On Monday 8th November, fans of Doctor Who will get a chance to meet Matt Smith (The Doctor) and Karen Gillan (Amy Pond) in person when they sign copies of Doctor Who The Complete Series Five DVD Box set at HMV’s flagship store on Oxford Street in London’s West End.

Matt and Karen will be at the store from 1pm to meet fans and sign copies of the DVD box set which is released the same day priced at £69.99 for DVD and £79.99 for Blu ray.

The highly collectable specially packaged six disc boxset will be available in stunning lenticular packaging, as well as a numbered limited edition Boxset making it the perfect gift for Christmas. The DVD also features some fantastic extras including exclusively filmed scenes giving you an insight to what has happened in the TARDIS between episodes, as well as a Matt Smith video diary, Doctor Who Confidentials for each episode and the Monster Diaries from each volume.

Fans can pick up free wristbands at HMV which allow entry to the signing. 300 wristbands will be available only from HMV London from 9.00am on Monday 8th November onwards. One wristband per customer maximum, in person only, while stocks last, subject to availability, at participating store only.
    Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

One thing that was fun back in the ezboard days was how you could change the thread title, especially when you made a subtle change and then waited to see if anyone would spot it. If we could still do that I would have posted something to this thread just to change 'signing' to 'singing'.

I remember your tales of horror from the David Tennants / Freema Agyeman signing Si. Are you thinking of risking it again? Or do you think the die hard fans will have camped out, leaving everyone else in the cold?
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......

I'm not going again. I'd have to be there at about 4.30am to ensure i actually got a chance to go in. As Avon said in Blake's 7, "I think I shall contain my excitement in the warm."

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

300 wristbands will be available only from HMV London from 9.00am on Monday 8th November onwards.
    AAAAARGHHH!!!! Start queuing now!

Look, can we have special dispensation so that fans who didn't get in to the Tennant / Freema signing a few years back can order a wristband in advance?
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob McCow View Post
    AAAAARGHHH!!!! Start queuing now!

Look, can we have special dispensation so that fans who didn't get in to the Tennant / Freema signing a few years back can order a wristband in advance?
    I get the feeling standing in the queue, to quote Tears For Fears, "all around me are familiar faces; worn out places, worn out faces".

Which I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad ...
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......

Hmmmm, I wonder how much their signatures would raise the price for the box set on ebay? If it's less than £50, there's no way I'm going to get up that early in the morning to get a wristband!
    "RIP Henchman No.24."

Are you suggesting these things will be on ebay before the day is out?

I feel you know fandom too well ...

The thought never crossed my mind OOH WHAT A GIVEAWAY! well not exactly a giveaway, that would be out of character...