Default Marco Polo Telesnaps

I'm just curious as to where one finds these, and why they aren't featured on the BBC website as a photo novel. Maybe it's because there is one missing episode, but that doesn't seem to stop them having snaps from just one single episode of The Daleks' Masterplan (and one that actually exists at that). It seems the only source is the DWMs that printed them, but even they didn't print them all. But yet there are recons on youtube that seem to feature some of the extra photos that aren't in DWM, so where did the makers get hold of these? AND WHY AREN'T I ALLOWED TO SEE THEM!!

I think it's because they are owned by the director, rather than the BBC. They appeared in DWM under license from him, and so back issues of this are the only place they can be found.

Si.

Well that makes some sort of sense then. But I'm still curious as to where the recon-makers got hold of them. But I suppose there are ways for those in the know.

Which recon makers? The colour Loose Cannon version only uses publicity shots as the telesnaps weren't known about when it was made.
    Dennis, Francois, Melba and Smasher are competing to see who can wine and dine Lola Whitecastle and win the contract to write her memoirs. Can Dennis learn how to be charming? Can Francois concentrate on anything else when food is on the table? Will Smasher keep his temper under control?

If only the 28th century didn't keep popping up to get in Dennis's way...

#dammitbrent

The eleventh annual Brenty Four serial is another Planet Skaro exclusive. A new episode each day until Christmas in the Brenty Four-um.

Quote Originally Posted by Zbigniev Hamson View Post
    Well that makes some sort of sense then. But I'm still curious as to where the recon-makers got hold of them. But I suppose there are ways for those in the know.
    Maybe they did Waris Hussein a deal or just scanned them from DWM.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Are you sure the extra telesnaps arn't sneaky composite shots? I doubt DWM left out telesnaps when they printed them.

Url to recon on youtube pls?

Si.

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

This is the one I saw...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s07Dj...eature=related

There's a shot near the beginning (for example) of Ian walking out of the TARDIS in his Gilbert and Sullivan coat that isn't featured in DWM. It could be some sort of composite, but it looks quite real (if it was a composite, they surely wouldn't have bothered putting a blurry sliver of Hartnell's face right behind him). And the opening shot of the TARDIS before that isn't quite the same as the one in DWM either.

But also, the format DWM ran the telesnaps in was 62 shots from each episode, whereas the number taken would actually vary from episode to episode, and this link would indicate that there were 69-80 shots taken for the Marco Polo episodes.

None of this really matters of course, it's just that it happens to be a story I like a lot from the audio and the Target novelisation, and I'd just like to see as much of it as I can.