Thread: Oh...

Default Oh...

Have any of you seen this new TV show? It’s set in the UK, and it’s about the romantic adventures of Clara, a young teacher who’s sassy and flirty, and the guy she fancies, Danny, who’s all frowny and pouty, and who is also a teacher, of MATHS (that’s very important), at the same school.
    It’s so funny! ‘Cos she likes him and he likes her and they go out on dates! And there’s so much drama! ‘Cos she likes him and he likes her and they go out on dates! And Clara’s all sassy and flirty and looks at Danny with big eyes, and Danny’s all frowny and pouty and looks at Clara with-puppy-dog-eyes! And it’s sooo sad, because Danny used to be a soldier, and it made him sad, and people are mean to him about it which isn’t fair because he didn’t have a choice (they still have conscription in England, right?) and when people are mean to him he looks so sad, and sometimes a single tear will roll down his cheek, that’s how sad he is. And it’s so not fair, ‘cos he gives up his free time to train kids how to be like little soldiers and he is really just a little boy inside and still people are mean to him.
    Oh, and there’s another character called The Doctor. But he’s not important.

Yeah I keep tuning in by mistake every week.

There's a grumpy old caretaker there as well.

Not sure about that Doctor character you talk about - I haven't seen anyone practising medicine.
    It'd you want that, I suggest you tune into the show after that - Casualty.
    Assume you're going to Win
    Always have an Edge

I haven't seen this show you talk about, but I do like a programme called Doctor Who, which is often quite superb.

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

No but I did like that old seventies program about the United Nations Intelligence Taskforce and their attempts to defeat that evil Villain the Master, who roped in different monsters each week to take over the Earth. There was a Doctor in that as well.

Si.

I loved that show about the two school teachers who went to investigate one of their pupils and ended up having adventures in time and space. There was a mysterious man could the Doctor somewhere in the background of that one too.

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.