I've been thinking for a while about running a series of posts around my music top 10s. Basically, each week or so I will list my Top 10 songs by a specific artist or band and a little of my personal observations about my list, how I became a fan of the artist/band etc

I look forward to hopefully seeing some comments from the rest of you, even if it's just to say they are not your cup of tea.

So to start...

The Eagles

Last Resort
Hotel California
One of These Nights
Wasted Time
Doolin-Dalton/Desperado reprise
Take the Devil
Try and Love Again
Victim of Love
Witchy Woman
Seven Bridges Road

I got into The Eagles when I was around 13 years old having borrowed a cassette from my brother (pretty sure I never gave it back). That cassette was the Hotel California album, and it's still my favourite album by the band after all these years, so probably no surprise that 5 of my Top 10 come from it.
Hotel California remains my favourite album of all time and there isn't a song on there that I wouldn't rate at least 8/10. I actually feel slightly guilty by not including Pretty Maids All in a Row in my overall Top 10.
Although it only sits in 10th place in my list, I have to give a shout out to Seven Bridges Road which has possibly the best harmonies I've ever heard (although I may be biased).

So what does everyone else think? Any favourites I haven't mentioned or possibly not your cup of tea?

Next up... Suzanne Vega

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk